Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Chapter 19

“Let’s play the question game!” exclaimed Molly.

“This better not be a drinking game, because I’m drunk enough already,” Keira said with a slight slur to her words. She held up her glass of wine. “This is my last one and I am done.”

“No, this is what I call an after drinking game. The perfect game to play when your guard is down.” Molly grinned wickedly. “Think of it as a ‘getting to know each other’ game. All you do is ask one of us a question. The person has to answer the question honestly. Once they answer it, it’s their turn to ask someone else a question. Got it?”

Keira, Jon and Richie all looked at one another and shrugged. “Sounds easy enough,” said Jon. “Ok, Molly, you start.”

Molly directed her first question at Keira. “I’ll start with an easy one. Who’d you rather sleep with, Corey Haim or Corey Feldman?”

Keira shuddered. “Ew!” she said. “I guess I’ll have to go with Corey Haim. Feldman went through that creepy Michael Jackson phase, remember?”

“Oh yeah,” said Molly, wrinkling her nose. Jon and Richie just looked at each other and shrugged, not exactly familiar with the two Coreys.

“Ok, Keira, your turn.”

Mischievously, Keira looked at Molly. “Who do you think is hotter, Jon or Richie?”

Molly threw her head back and laughed. “I like the way you play this game, my friend!” she said. “Let’s see…” Standing up, she made her way over to Jon. “Now Jon here has very sexy hair.” She gently raked her fingers through it. Jon closed his eyes and made a purring sound, playing along with her little game. Then she walked over to Richie and did the same to him. “And Richie has very sexy hair too. And it’s darker than Jon’s, and I like my men dark.” She walked back to Jon, and this time massaged his shoulders and upper arms. “Mmm, very nice,” she murmured, then did the same to Richie. “Mmm, very, very nice.” In one quick motion she stepped over to Jon and placed two of her fingers against his lips. Jon looked up at her with heavy lidded eyes, waiting to see what she was going to do.

Keira didn’t know why, but watching Molly’s little ritual with the guys was turning her on.

Molly stroked Jon’s lower lip. “Very nice mouth, and gorgeous blue eyes.” She crossed to Richie and repeated the motion on him. “Again, nice mouth, and gorgeous brown eyes. And like I said, I like my men dark, soooo…it’s a close call, but I’d have to say that Richie wins this one.”

Richie grabbed her around the waist and hauled her onto his lap, giving her a big, smacking kiss on her cheek. “I always knew I was hotter than him!” he shouted in mock glee.

Jon groaned and threw a cardboard coaster at them. “Awww, come on! Compare the asses! I have a much better ass!”

“It’s your turn, Molly,” said Keira, chuckling.

Molly looked at Jon. “I have one for you. Was there a reason you sent Keira lilacs instead of another kind of flower?”

Jon looked at her quizzically. “What do you mean?”

Keira shot Molly an I told you so look, which Molly ignored. “Well, I was just wondering if lilacs have a special meaning for you.”

Jon leaned back in his chair, stretching his legs out in front of him. He raised his arms into the air and folded his hands behind his head. “Well…” he began slowly, “Since you asked….yes, there was a reason I sent lilacs. You’re supposed to send lilacs to your first love. My mother used to be a florist, you know. She taught me a thing or two.” He grinned, looked pleased with himself.

It was Molly’s turn to shoot Keira an I told you so look. “I knew it!” She gloated. “I knew that’s why you chose lilacs. Nice move, by the way. I told Keira that she owes you a blowjob for that. A nice bj for BJ, if you want to put it that way.”

Keira choked on her wine and had to spit it into a napkin. “For crissakes, Molly, you did not just say that to him!”

Molly rolled her eyes, “Oh please, like he’s never heard that one before.”

Thoroughly enjoying himself, Jon nodded. “I’ve heard it a million times, but it never gets old.”

“Fuckin’ men,” muttered Keira. “Who’s turn is it?”

“Jon’s.”

“Molly, what’s the strangest place you’ve ever had sex?” Jon asked.

Molly hooted. “Now we’re talkin’! Hmmm…let me think about that one. I’d have to say the strangest place was probably up on a sink in the ladies’ room at a bar. I’m sure that isn’t very exciting compared to your rock ‘n’ roll sex stories, but it’s the best I got. So now I’m going to ask you the same question.”

Keira groaned. “Jesus, Molly, we could be here all night while he tries to decide which of the ten thousand places he’s had sex is the strangest one.”

Jon shot her a dirty look. “You’ve got me all wrong. I know right off the bat which place was the strangest. It was in the--" he finished the sentence but the last two words were intentionally garbled so they’d be hard to hear.

Molly’s eyes nearly bugged out of her head. “In the WHITE HOUSE? Did you just say you had sex in the White House?”

Jon burst out laughing. “I will neither confirm nor deny that rumor. Next question.”

Molly was still staring at him in shock. Keira told him, “It’s your turn to ask.”

“Mr. Sambora!” said Jon, turning to face his friend. “Which of your ex-girlfriends do you think was crazier, Ally Sheedy or Denise Richards?”

Richie laughed, then pretended to think hard. “Wait a minute – do you mean crazier in bed or just plain crazier?”

“Just plain crazier.”

Richie continued thinking. Finally he said, “Damn, I don’t know…they’re both completely batshit crazy.”

Everyone laughed, then Richie used his turn to ask a question. “Molly, will you come with me to check if there’s a sink in the ladies room here?”

Molly giggled. “Let's find someplace stranger than that so I can have a better answer for next time we play this game! OK, my turn – Jon, have you ever been slapped by a woman before?”

Jon smirked and gave an embarrassed nod. “I’m sure I deserved it though.” It was his turn to ask a question. He looked at Keira and said, “How many of my albums do you own?”

She looked him square in the eye. “One. Only your first.”

His jaw dropped and he clutched his heart, feigning agony. “One? Just one?”

“It’s not your turn to ask a question, it’s mine. How many of my books do you own?”

“All of them. I just picked them up this week. I would have bought them sooner if I had known your pen name.”

This time her jaw dropped. “All of them? Are you stalking me?”

He laughed. “It’s not your turn to ask a question. Do you remember our first kiss?”

“On the beach. Do you remember our last one?”

“In the woods out behind Captain Jack’s.” Jon locked eyes with her. “Where’s your fiance tonight?”

Keira was getting riled up. She snapped, “In Tennessee. Where’s Cassie?”

“Oooh, touche. I have no idea.” said Jon. “My turn. Does he make you happy?”

“Yes he does. Or at least, he did. Are you staring at me because you’re trying to control my mind using voodoo?”

Jon nearly fell off his chair laughing. “What the fuck? Voodoo mind control? I’ve been told that I have many talents, but voodoo mind control is not one of them. My turn to ask a question: you’re attracted to me, aren’t you? Because I think you still want me.”

Keira was so pissed off that she was shaking. She stood up from the table, holding on to the edge of it to steady herself. She’d had about 3 glasses of wine too many. “I,” she announced loudly, “am going to the ladies room, and NOBODY better follow me this time.” Then she attempted to stalk off angrily, but mostly just managed to stumble and weave her way across the room. Jon waited until she was almost there, then stood up and followed her.

Richie leaned back in his chair and crossed his arms. “Some things never change. Even as teenagers, they had this volatile thing going on.”

Molly shook her head at Richie. “They seriously need to just get a room, get it on, and get it over with.”

5 comments:

Sunstreaked said...

I was going to pick out a line...but I would have had to copy the whole damn chapter! OMFG! I am STILL laughing!

- Jon groaned and threw a cardboard coaster at them. “Awww, come on! Compare the asses! I have a much better ass!”

- Nice move, by the way. I told Keira that she owes you a blowjob for that. A nice bj for BJ, if you want to put it that way.” (I'm choking here!)

- Richie continued thinking. Finally he said, “Damn, I don’t know…they’re both completely batshit crazy.”

And THAT'S only THREE!!!

Soooo good!

Anonymous said...

I loved the question game they were playing. What a great thing to do. By the way, the chapter was really good. :)

Sheena

allina_90 said...

Maybe Jon and Keira should try Molly's suggestion - just get over with that stuff...

But nice game^^ And nice questions - in the sank of a ladies restroom, my God :D That's strange :p

Great chapter, loved to read it, had to laugh all the time =)

Daydreamer- said...

I'm so glad you're enjoying it!

I'll admit that I had a few drinks before writing this chapter to get in the right frame of mind. ;) Just a little trick of the trade. LOL

Thanks for taking the time to comment!

Opester said...

Loved this chapter! What a great idea and like Sun said, it was too hard to pick out a favorite line, but i loved Jon's “I’ve heard it a million times, but it never gets old.”
I can just see him smirking!

Loved how Jon and Keira bantered back and forth and used the game to push things a bit more. I hope she drops the "engagement" pretense and takes Molly up on the suggestion!